Installed Building Products (IBP) Acquires East Coast Insulators
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Installed Building Products, Inc. (NYSE: IBP) announced today the acquisition of East Coast Insulators. Since 1986, East Coast Insulators has provided installation services to residential and commercial customers in the Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland markets through two Virginia locations.
“With $20 million of annualized revenues, East Coast Insulators has a large presence within strong and growing markets, and this acquisition will help expand our presence in the mid-Atlantic region,” stated Jeff Edwards, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Since the beginning of the year, we have completed seven acquisitions representing nearly $73 million of annual revenue and our pipeline of potential acquisitions remains robust. We are focused on selectively acquiring market-leading installers in highly attractive markets and expect 2016 to be another strong year of acquisition growth.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Portola Pharma (PTLA) Announces Submission of NDA for Betrixaban for Extended Duration Prophylaxis of VTE
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) to Acquire PennTex Development (PTXP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!