Installed Building Products (IBP) Acquires East Coast Insulators
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Installed Building Products, Inc. (NYSE: IBP) announced today the acquisition of East Coast Insulators. Since 1986, East Coast Insulators has provided installation services to residential and commercial customers in the Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland markets through two Virginia locations.
“With $20 million of annualized revenues, East Coast Insulators has a large presence within strong and growing markets, and this acquisition will help expand our presence in the mid-Atlantic region,” stated Jeff Edwards, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Since the beginning of the year, we have completed seven acquisitions representing nearly $73 million of annual revenue and our pipeline of potential acquisitions remains robust. We are focused on selectively acquiring market-leading installers in highly attractive markets and expect 2016 to be another strong year of acquisition growth.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
- Renasant Corp. (RNST) Reports Termination of FDIC Loss Share Agreements
- Venaxis (APPY) Changes Name to Bioptix; Will Trade Under Ticker 'BIOP'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!