Installed Building Products (IBP) Acquires East Coast Insulators
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Installed Building Products, Inc. (NYSE: IBP) announced today the acquisition of East Coast Insulators. Since 1986, East Coast Insulators has provided installation services to residential and commercial customers in the Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland markets through two Virginia locations.
“With $20 million of annualized revenues, East Coast Insulators has a large presence within strong and growing markets, and this acquisition will help expand our presence in the mid-Atlantic region,” stated Jeff Edwards, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Since the beginning of the year, we have completed seven acquisitions representing nearly $73 million of annual revenue and our pipeline of potential acquisitions remains robust. We are focused on selectively acquiring market-leading installers in highly attractive markets and expect 2016 to be another strong year of acquisition growth.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!