Insperity (NSP), UnitedHealthcare Enter Amended Medical Coverage Contract
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Insperity, Inc. (NYSE: NSP) announced an amendment to its contract for medical coverage with UnitedHealthcare, a UnitedHealth Group company (NYSE: UNH). The contract, which extends through 2019, was amended in recognition of Insperity’s sustained growth exceeding previous volume targets sooner than expected. This amendment allows for this successful 15-year relationship to continue the ongoing commitment of both companies to focus on controlling health care costs and providing the best health care solutions in the marketplace to the small and medium-sized business clients of Insperity.
“We are excited to announce this contract amendment and our ongoing partnership with UnitedHealthcare focused on controlling health care costs and improving health care quality across the country,” said Richard G. Rawson, Insperity president. “This amendment is a result of the accelerated growth we have experienced over the last couple of years combined with our ongoing strategic relationship with UnitedHealthcare.”
Insperity has partnered with UnitedHealthcare as its leading health insurance carrier since January 2002. The majority of Insperity’s corporate and worksite employees have health coverage with UnitedHealthcare.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Accenture (ACN) Announces Completion of DPS Acquisition
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!