Insmed (NSM) Doses First Patient in ARIKACE Phase 2
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Company's U.S. phase 2 clinical study of ARIKACE® (liposomal amikacin for inhalation) in patients with non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease entitled TARGET-NTM (Treatment with ARIKACE to Realize Greater Efficacy Trial).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Trinity Industries (TRN) Active; Loses Trial Over $1B Highway Guardrail Lawsuit, Says Bloomberg
- Hannon Armstrong (HASI) Makes $144M Investment in JP Morgan-Associated Wind Portfolio
- WI-LAN (WILN) Enters Second Patent Agreement with Panasonic
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!