Insmed (NSM) Doses First Patient in ARIKACE Phase 2
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Company's U.S. phase 2 clinical study of ARIKACE® (liposomal amikacin for inhalation) in patients with non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease entitled TARGET-NTM (Treatment with ARIKACE to Realize Greater Efficacy Trial).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Announces Initiaition of ALN-AT3 Phase 1 in Hemophilia
- Nymox Pharma (NYMX) Nears Completion of NX03-0040 Post-Treatment Assessments in Prostate Cancer
- Insmed Announces Upcoming Data Presentations at Infectious Disease Week 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!