Insmed (NSM) Doses First Patient in ARIKACE Phase 2
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- Valvoline (VVV) Files for $100M IPO
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Company's U.S. phase 2 clinical study of ARIKACE® (liposomal amikacin for inhalation) in patients with non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease entitled TARGET-NTM (Treatment with ARIKACE to Realize Greater Efficacy Trial).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Radius Health (RDUS) Announces FDA Acceptance of NDA Filing for Abaloparatide-SC
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Provides Details of Michael Pearson Separation Agreement; $83,333/Mth Through End of 2016
- Exar Corp. (EXAR) Names Ryan A. Benton as New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!