Insmed (NSM) Doses First Patient in ARIKACE Phase 2
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) May Shell Out Above-Average Fees to Music Labels for Streaming Content
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Company's U.S. phase 2 clinical study of ARIKACE® (liposomal amikacin for inhalation) in patients with non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease entitled TARGET-NTM (Treatment with ARIKACE to Realize Greater Efficacy Trial).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Receives FDA Approval for Xifaxan as BS-D Treatment
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Announces Lodgement with USPTO Over Key Patent Covering ATM Drug Tech
- Zogenix (ZGNX) Reports Long-Term Fenfluramine Efficacy Data for Treatment of Dravet Syndrome
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!