Insmed (NSM) Doses First Patient in ARIKACE Phase 2
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Company's U.S. phase 2 clinical study of ARIKACE® (liposomal amikacin for inhalation) in patients with non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease entitled TARGET-NTM (Treatment with ARIKACE to Realize Greater Efficacy Trial).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zogenix (ZGNX), Purdue Pharma Enter Hydrocodone Product Exclusivity Waivers
- Lannett (LCI) Letrozole Tabs ANDA Approved by FDA
- Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Reports Evidence Based Potential of Ampligen Against Ebola
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!