Insmed (NSM) Doses First Patient in ARIKACE Phase 2
- Top 10 News for 4/27 - 4/30: iPhone Pushes Apple to Another Strong Quarter; PCE Slowdown Hits Q1 GDP; U.S. Auto Sale Lag in April
- Third Point Reveals 'Significant Stake' in Yum! (YUM) and New Position in Devon (DVN)
- Tesla (TSLA) Debuts New Powerwall Home Battery Product
- Analyst Calls Apple Watch a Bust (AAPL)
- CSX (CSX) Gains Ahead of Sohn Conference as Ackman Chatter Grows Louder
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Company's U.S. phase 2 clinical study of ARIKACE® (liposomal amikacin for inhalation) in patients with non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease entitled TARGET-NTM (Treatment with ARIKACE to Realize Greater Efficacy Trial).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OncoMed Pharma (OMED) Announces Publication of Key Preclinical Tarextumab Data in CCR
- Ocata Therapeutics (OCAT) Announces Publication of Positive RPE Cells Data
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Theravance (THRX) Announces U.S. FDA Approval of BREO ELLIPTA as Once-Daily Asthma Treatment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!