Insmed (NSM) Doses First Patient in ARIKACE Phase 2
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors fret about rate-hike timing
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/31: (BTH) (BLFS) (LEI) Higher; (STXS) (CFMS) (FORD) Lower
- Recent Market Correction Seen as 'Extremely Unusual'
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
Insmed Incorporated (Nasdaq: INSM), announced that the first patient has been dosed in the Company's U.S. phase 2 clinical study of ARIKACE® (liposomal amikacin for inhalation) in patients with non-tuberculous mycobacterial (NTM) lung disease entitled TARGET-NTM (Treatment with ARIKACE to Realize Greater Efficacy Trial).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Novogen Ltd. (NVGN) Completes Strategic Review; Will Begin Interviewing CEO Candidates in Oct.
- Biospecifics Technologies (BSTC) Announces Japanese NHI Price Standard for XIAFLEX as Dupuytren's Contracture Treatment
- BioTime (BTX)/Asterias (AST) Conclude Recruitment for SCiStar Phase 1/2a Dose-Escalation Trial of AST-OPC1 for SCI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!