InnerWorkings (INWK), Preferred Hotels Enter Exclusive Partnership
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
InnerWorkings, the leading global marketing execution firm, today announced a new partnership with Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent hotel brand.
Under the exclusive multi-year agreement, InnerWorkings will facilitate the production of all branded items that Preferred Hotels & Resorts creates for its offices, member hotels, current and potential partners and loyal guests, from the company’s Preferred Travel magazine to collateral for its iPrefer hotel rewards program, as well as all related shipping and freight logistics.
“InnerWorkings will help us improve time and cost efficiencies by consolidating our global marketing supply chain,” said Ken Mastrandrea, Chief Operating Officer at Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “We look forward to the transparency and simplicity of their single, global solution.”
With its global footprint and $1 billion buying power, InnerWorkings will capture timing and cost efficiencies, leveraging innovative strategies that streamline global distribution and reduce costs for Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Added Pat McCusker, President of North America at InnerWorkings: “For global brands like Preferred Hotels, the impact of our streamlined solutions on the marketing supply chain is transformative. We’re looking forward to our collaboration, and to celebrating the results of our work together.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smart Communications Announces Appointment Of CMO To Support Rapid Growth Plans
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) MMA for Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir/Voxilaprevir Full Validated in EU
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!