InnerWorkings (INWK), Preferred Hotels Enter Exclusive Partnership
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
InnerWorkings, the leading global marketing execution firm, today announced a new partnership with Preferred Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest independent hotel brand.
Under the exclusive multi-year agreement, InnerWorkings will facilitate the production of all branded items that Preferred Hotels & Resorts creates for its offices, member hotels, current and potential partners and loyal guests, from the company’s Preferred Travel magazine to collateral for its iPrefer hotel rewards program, as well as all related shipping and freight logistics.
“InnerWorkings will help us improve time and cost efficiencies by consolidating our global marketing supply chain,” said Ken Mastrandrea, Chief Operating Officer at Preferred Hotels & Resorts. “We look forward to the transparency and simplicity of their single, global solution.”
With its global footprint and $1 billion buying power, InnerWorkings will capture timing and cost efficiencies, leveraging innovative strategies that streamline global distribution and reduce costs for Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Added Pat McCusker, President of North America at InnerWorkings: “For global brands like Preferred Hotels, the impact of our streamlined solutions on the marketing supply chain is transformative. We’re looking forward to our collaboration, and to celebrating the results of our work together.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Beijing to Slash Amount Withdrawn from ATMs in Macau to Reduce Currency Flight -SCMP (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN) (MPEL)
- Franklin Resources (BEN) Reports Nov. AUM of $714.4B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!