Inland Real Estate Acquisitions Acquires 24 Newly Developed CVS Pharmacy (CVS) Properties
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Inland Real Estate Acquisitions, Inc. announced that it facilitated the acquisition of 24 newly developed CVS Pharmacy (NYSE: CVS) properties, totaling 276,466 square feet across 14 states, for a total purchase price of more than $116 million. Joe Cosenza, vice chairman of The Inland Real Estate Group, Inc. and president of Inland Real Estate Acquisitions, facilitated the transaction on behalf of an Inland affiliate.
“We are pleased to have found a group of virtually brand new CVS Pharmacy stores, which are all located in strong performing markets across the country,” said Cosenza. “This was an attractive acquisition opportunity due to the fact that each store was under a new 25-year absolute triple net lease that CVS Health Corporation guaranteed for each CVS Pharmacy property.”
The CVS Pharmacy properties are located in Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.
To date, Inland Real Estate Acquisitions, Inc. has facilitated almost $44 billion of purchases including retail centers, apartments, medical office, student housing, self-storage facilities and single-tenant properties.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- Accenture (ACN) to Acquire Seabury Group's Corporate Advisory and Aviation Consulting Business; Terms Not Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!