Ingram Micro (IM) Extends Tianjin Tianha Merger End Date
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) today announced that the End Date by which the acquisition of Ingram Micro by Tianjin Tianhai Investment Company, Ltd. (Tianjin Tianhai) (SSE A Share: 600751 and SSE B Share: 900938), must be completed has been extended to December 15, 2016.
Following clearance last week from the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) to proceed with the transaction, the extension was made pursuant to an amendment to the merger agreement among Ingram Micro, Tianjin Tianhai and GCL Acquisition, Inc. to allow for satisfaction of the remaining closing conditions under the merger agreement, including receipt of approval from China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE). Ingram Micro and Tianjin Tianhai continue to expect closing of the transaction to occur in 2016 as previously announced. Upon completion of the transaction, Ingram Micro will become a part of HNA Group, a Hainan-based Fortune Global 500 company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Alere (ALR) Comments on Abbott (ABT) Complaint; Believes Suit is 'Without Merit'
- Hain Celestial (HAIN) Appoints New COO, Other Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!