Ingram Micro (IM), Tianjin Tianhai Merger Granted Clearance From Committee on Foreign Investment
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ingram Micro Inc. (NYSE: IM) today announced in connection with its pending acquisition by Tianjin Tianhai Investment Company, Ltd. (Tianjin Tianhai) (SSE A Share: 600751 and SSE B Share: 900938), that the parties have received clearance from the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) to proceed with the transaction.
The companies also said that they have received clearance from the antitrust authorities in Austria, Italy, Poland and Slovakia.
The merger remains subject to approval from China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE) and other customary closing conditions. The companies continue to expect the transaction to close in 2016, whereby Ingram Micro will become a part of HNA Group, a Hainan-based Fortune Global 500 enterprise group and a leader in aviation, tourism and logistics, which is the largest stockholder of Tianjin Tianhai.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- ACCO Brands Receives Clearance From Competition Authorities For Acquisition Of Esselte
- Bank of Commerce Holdings Announces Results for the Fourth Quarter of 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!