Infosys (INFY), WPP (WPPGY) Debut New Digital Marketing Cloud Platform
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
Infosys (Nasdaq: INFY) and WPP (Nasdaq: WPPGY) unveiled Infosys BrandEdge in partnership with Fabric, a WPP company. This first-of-its-kind comprehensive cloud-based offering simplifies digital marketing by bringing together integrated marketing and technology expertise on a single unified platform. It transforms the full spectrum of digital marketing activities including creation and management of digital properties, data management, coordination with multiple partners, and campaign execution.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Slumps as Jeffries to Remain CEO; New Compensation Pact Disclosed
- Wendy’s Int'l (WEN) Completes $29.1M + Fees NPC Quality Burgers Deal
- AIMCO (AIV) Collects $218.8M in Property Loans; Updates Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!