Infinity Pharma (INFI) Closes 5.3M Offering; Over-Allotment Fully Exercised
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: INFI) today announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten registered public offering of common stock. The total number of shares of common stock sold was 6,095,000, composed of 5,300,000 shares of common stock initially offered and an additional 795,000 shares of common stock sold pursuant to the exercise of the underwriters' over-allotment option, in each case at a public offering price of $14.50 per share. All of the shares in the offering were sold by Infinity. The gross proceeds to Infinity from the offering, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses, are approximately $88.4 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Golar LNG (GLNG) Selling 3.4M Golar LNG Partners (GMLP) Stake
- Infinity to Present at the Oppenheimer 24th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!