Imprivata (IMPR) Announces Completion of Acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Imprivata® (NYSE: IMPR) announced the completion of its acquisition by leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Imprivata shareholders are entitled to receive $19.25 in cash for each share of Imprivata common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on July 13, 2016 and received approval from Imprivata shareholders on September 14, 2016. As a result of the completion of the transaction, shares of Imprivata common stock were removed from listing on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), with trading in Imprivata shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Barclays served as exclusive financial advisor to Imprivata, and Goodwin Procter LLP served as its legal advisor. Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as legal advisor to Thoma Bravo, and Silicon Valley Bank arranged the transaction’s debt financing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- US Foods (USFD) to Acquire Jeraci Foods; No Terms
- Ultimate Software Group (ULTI) Acquires Kanjoya
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!