Imprivata (IMPR) Announces Completion of Acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Imprivata® (NYSE: IMPR) announced the completion of its acquisition by leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Imprivata shareholders are entitled to receive $19.25 in cash for each share of Imprivata common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on July 13, 2016 and received approval from Imprivata shareholders on September 14, 2016. As a result of the completion of the transaction, shares of Imprivata common stock were removed from listing on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), with trading in Imprivata shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Barclays served as exclusive financial advisor to Imprivata, and Goodwin Procter LLP served as its legal advisor. Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as legal advisor to Thoma Bravo, and Silicon Valley Bank arranged the transaction’s debt financing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Closes Outerwall (OUTR) Takeover
- Rice Energy (RICE): Consolidating Marcellus With Vantage Acquisition - Jefferies
- Shell Midstream Partners (SHLX) Acquires Interests in Mars Oil Pipeline, Odyssey Pipeline
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!