Imprivata (IMPR) Announces Completion of Acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imprivata® (NYSE: IMPR) announced the completion of its acquisition by leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Imprivata shareholders are entitled to receive $19.25 in cash for each share of Imprivata common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on July 13, 2016 and received approval from Imprivata shareholders on September 14, 2016. As a result of the completion of the transaction, shares of Imprivata common stock were removed from listing on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), with trading in Imprivata shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Barclays served as exclusive financial advisor to Imprivata, and Goodwin Procter LLP served as its legal advisor. Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as legal advisor to Thoma Bravo, and Silicon Valley Bank arranged the transaction’s debt financing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant
- Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Divest Corpus Christi Terminalling Assets for Net Proceeds of $93M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!