Imprivata (IMPR) Announces Completion of Acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Imprivata® (NYSE: IMPR) announced the completion of its acquisition by leading private equity investment firm Thoma Bravo, LLC. Under the terms of the merger agreement, Imprivata shareholders are entitled to receive $19.25 in cash for each share of Imprivata common stock they hold.
The transaction was announced on July 13, 2016 and received approval from Imprivata shareholders on September 14, 2016. As a result of the completion of the transaction, shares of Imprivata common stock were removed from listing on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”), with trading in Imprivata shares suspended prior to the opening of business today.
Barclays served as exclusive financial advisor to Imprivata, and Goodwin Procter LLP served as its legal advisor. Kirkland & Ellis LLP served as legal advisor to Thoma Bravo, and Silicon Valley Bank arranged the transaction’s debt financing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
- UPDATE: FTC said to reject Sherwin-Williams' (SHW) acquisition of Valspar Corp. (VAL) - NY Post
- Wahaha Seeks Backing for Possible Dean Foods (DF) Takeover - FT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!