Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) Receives New Order for 1,300+ Explosive Trace Detectors
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Implant Sciences Corporation (OTC: IMSC) announced that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has placed a delivery order for 1,353 QS-B220 Desktop Explosive Trace Detectors and ancillary supplies. The Delivery Order includes options for TSA to purchase an additional 2,073 QS-B220's within one year of the contract award. The systems will be deployed at multiple airports across the country.
"Implant Sciences has developed an explosive trace detection platform that is highly valued by the security industry. This order is another major milestone for the company and we are proud that our product helps protect the traveling public in the United States. We look forward to continue our working relationship with TSA," said Implant Sciences' CEO, Dr. William McGann.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Announces Abemaciclib neoMONARCH Phase 2 Met Primary Endpoint
- GE Transportation (GE) Acquires Iders Incorporated
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!