Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) Receives New Order for 1,300+ Explosive Trace Detectors
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Implant Sciences Corporation (OTC: IMSC) announced that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has placed a delivery order for 1,353 QS-B220 Desktop Explosive Trace Detectors and ancillary supplies. The Delivery Order includes options for TSA to purchase an additional 2,073 QS-B220's within one year of the contract award. The systems will be deployed at multiple airports across the country.
"Implant Sciences has developed an explosive trace detection platform that is highly valued by the security industry. This order is another major milestone for the company and we are proud that our product helps protect the traveling public in the United States. We look forward to continue our working relationship with TSA," said Implant Sciences' CEO, Dr. William McGann.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Ingram Micro (IM) Unit Bring IM Cloud Marketplace to Middle East
- Independent Bank (INDB), Island Bancorp Enter Merger Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!