Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) Receives New Order for 1,300+ Explosive Trace Detectors
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Implant Sciences Corporation (OTC: IMSC) announced that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has placed a delivery order for 1,353 QS-B220 Desktop Explosive Trace Detectors and ancillary supplies. The Delivery Order includes options for TSA to purchase an additional 2,073 QS-B220's within one year of the contract award. The systems will be deployed at multiple airports across the country.
"Implant Sciences has developed an explosive trace detection platform that is highly valued by the security industry. This order is another major milestone for the company and we are proud that our product helps protect the traveling public in the United States. We look forward to continue our working relationship with TSA," said Implant Sciences' CEO, Dr. William McGann.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Depomed (DEPO) Announces Favorable Ruling on NUCYNTA Providing Market Exclusivity Until December 2025
- Cognizant (CTSH) Says Conducting Internal Investigation Over Potential FCPA Violations
- AVEO Oncology (AVEO) Enters Proposed Settlement Over Stockholder Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!