Implant Sciences Corporation (IMSC) Receives New Order for 1,300+ Explosive Trace Detectors
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Implant Sciences Corporation (OTC: IMSC) announced that the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has placed a delivery order for 1,353 QS-B220 Desktop Explosive Trace Detectors and ancillary supplies. The Delivery Order includes options for TSA to purchase an additional 2,073 QS-B220's within one year of the contract award. The systems will be deployed at multiple airports across the country.
"Implant Sciences has developed an explosive trace detection platform that is highly valued by the security industry. This order is another major milestone for the company and we are proud that our product helps protect the traveling public in the United States. We look forward to continue our working relationship with TSA," said Implant Sciences' CEO, Dr. William McGann.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- Wireless Telecom (WTT) Names Michael Kandell as CFO
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!