Imperva (IMPV) to Move from NYSE to NASDAQ
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Imperva, Inc. (NYSE: IMPV) announced it will be transferring its stock exchange listing from the New York Stock Exchange to the Nasdaq Global Select Market, effective December 12, 2016 after market close. Imperva shares are expected to begin trading as a Nasdaq-listed security on December 13, 2016, continuing to trade under the symbol IMPV. This transfer is expected to be seamless for Imperva investors and shareholders.
“In a world of constant change and ever-evolving virtual threats, Imperva prides itself as a provider of customer peace of mind through innovative and prescient cyber security solutions and safeguards. It is only natural that we would join an environment alongside similar innovators,” said Terry Schmid, Chief Financial Officer of Imperva. “Not only will this move provide a cost-effective listing solution, it will also strengthen our presence with existing and new shareholders alike. We couldn’t be more delighted in our alliance with Nasdaq.”
“The business impact of cyber threats has become more far-reaching than before and one of the biggest threats to both individual and business information security. Imperva has long been recognized for being at the forefront of cyber security solutions,” said Nelson Griggs, Executive Vice President, Listing Services at Nasdaq. “Imperva embodies the innovation and progressive drive that is the foundation and mission in all Nasdaq-listed companies. As the exchange of choice to over 70 percent of all technology companies listed in the U.S. we are proud to welcome Imperva to the Nasdaq family. We look forward to a long and successful partnership."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!