Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Names J. Kevin Buchi to the Board
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) announced today that J. Kevin Buchi was appointed to the Impax Board of Directors on November 23. Mr. Buchi, 61, currently serves as President, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors of TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
"We are pleased to welcome Kevin to our Board," said Robert L. Burr, Chairman of the Board of Impax Laboratories. "Kevin brings a great deal of pharmaceutical experience as an accomplished executive and director. He will provide valuable insights and perspective with respect to our operations, strategy and corporate governance."
Prior to joining TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals in August 2013, Mr. Buchi served as Corporate Vice President of Global Branded Products at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited from 2011 to May 2012. Before joining Teva, he was Chief Executive Officer of Cephalon, Inc., which was acquired by Teva in October 2011. Mr. Buchi joined Cephalon in 1991 and held various leadership positions, including Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, before becoming Cephalon's Chief Executive Officer in December 2010.
In addition to being a director of TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Buchi has since 2013 served as a director of Benitec Biopharma Ltd., a NASDAQ listed biotechnology company headquartered in Australia. He has extensive experience as a director having previously served on the board of a number of pharmaceutical companies including EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Forward Pharma A/S.
Mr. Buchi received his B.A. degree in Chemistry from Cornell University and a Masters of Management degree from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- Regeneron (REGN), Sanofi (SNY) Get Expedited Appeal in Amgen (AMGN) Patent Case - Bloomberg
- Windstream (WIN) Provides Update on Litigation vs Ericsson
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!