Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Names J. Kevin Buchi to the Board
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) announced today that J. Kevin Buchi was appointed to the Impax Board of Directors on November 23. Mr. Buchi, 61, currently serves as President, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors of TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals Corporation.
"We are pleased to welcome Kevin to our Board," said Robert L. Burr, Chairman of the Board of Impax Laboratories. "Kevin brings a great deal of pharmaceutical experience as an accomplished executive and director. He will provide valuable insights and perspective with respect to our operations, strategy and corporate governance."
Prior to joining TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals in August 2013, Mr. Buchi served as Corporate Vice President of Global Branded Products at Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited from 2011 to May 2012. Before joining Teva, he was Chief Executive Officer of Cephalon, Inc., which was acquired by Teva in October 2011. Mr. Buchi joined Cephalon in 1991 and held various leadership positions, including Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, before becoming Cephalon's Chief Executive Officer in December 2010.
In addition to being a director of TetraLogic Pharmaceuticals, Mr. Buchi has since 2013 served as a director of Benitec Biopharma Ltd., a NASDAQ listed biotechnology company headquartered in Australia. He has extensive experience as a director having previously served on the board of a number of pharmaceutical companies including EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Alexza Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Forward Pharma A/S.
Mr. Buchi received his B.A. degree in Chemistry from Cornell University and a Masters of Management degree from the J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Names New Board Member
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Localiza to Form Strategic Partnership
- NanoString (NSTG) Reports Presentation of Multiple Prosigna/PAM50 and Immuno-Oncology Studies at Breast Cancer Symposium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!