Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Launches Generic Metadate CD
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPXL) announced the launch of a generic version of Metadate CD (methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules), 10 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, and 60 mg.
Impax is focused on further enhancing its portfolio of 73 solid oral dose and alternative dosage form generic products available. The launch of methylphenidate hydrochloride is Impax's sixth new product launch since the beginning of 2016.
Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules had annual combined brand and generic sales of approximately $151 million in the United States, according to IMS Health (NSP) for the 12 months ending in July 2016.
For full Prescribing Information see https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=bce4cf37-d6a3-4203-b45d-6d1c35510eec
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide (VAC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; Changes Fiscal Year
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Announces New Data Analysis from Phase 2b Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!