Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Launches Generic Metadate CD
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPXL) announced the launch of a generic version of Metadate CD (methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules), 10 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, and 60 mg.
Impax is focused on further enhancing its portfolio of 73 solid oral dose and alternative dosage form generic products available. The launch of methylphenidate hydrochloride is Impax's sixth new product launch since the beginning of 2016.
Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules had annual combined brand and generic sales of approximately $151 million in the United States, according to IMS Health (NSP) for the 12 months ending in July 2016.
For full Prescribing Information see https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=bce4cf37-d6a3-4203-b45d-6d1c35510eec
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Impax Laboratories (IPXL) to Neutral
- Tofutti Brands (TOF) Taps Advisors to Explore Alternatives
- Staples (SPLS) President Wilson Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!