Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Launches Generic Metadate CD
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPXL) announced the launch of a generic version of Metadate CD (methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules), 10 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, and 60 mg.
Impax is focused on further enhancing its portfolio of 73 solid oral dose and alternative dosage form generic products available. The launch of methylphenidate hydrochloride is Impax's sixth new product launch since the beginning of 2016.
Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules had annual combined brand and generic sales of approximately $151 million in the United States, according to IMS Health (NSP) for the 12 months ending in July 2016.
For full Prescribing Information see https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=bce4cf37-d6a3-4203-b45d-6d1c35510eec
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): Raising 4Q EPS 33% Ahead Of Earnings - RBC
- PayPal (PYPL) Names Belinda Johnson to Board, Increasing Board Size to 10
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!