Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Launches Generic Metadate CD
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPXL) announced the launch of a generic version of Metadate CD (methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules), 10 mg, 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, and 60 mg.
Impax is focused on further enhancing its portfolio of 73 solid oral dose and alternative dosage form generic products available. The launch of methylphenidate hydrochloride is Impax's sixth new product launch since the beginning of 2016.
Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release capsules had annual combined brand and generic sales of approximately $151 million in the United States, according to IMS Health (NSP) for the 12 months ending in July 2016.
For full Prescribing Information see https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=bce4cf37-d6a3-4203-b45d-6d1c35510eec
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Refutes Analyst Commentary on Legal Standing
- Alere (ALR) Receives Shareholder Support for Proposed Abbott (ABT) Merger
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!