Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issues Update on Generic Adrenaclick Auto-Injector Amid EpiPen Headlines
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPXL) provided an update and additional information to patients, physicians and customers on its epinephrine injection, USP auto-injector, 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg., the authorized generic of Adrenaclick.
Epinephrine injection, USP auto-injector (also called epinephrine auto-injector) is an emergency injection (shot) of epinephrine used for the treatment of life-threatening allergic reactions known as anaphylaxis.
"With all the recent news related to epinephrine auto-injection products, we are increasing our mission to inform patients, caregivers and the professional community regarding the availability of this epinephrine auto-injector product," said Fred Wilkinson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Impax. "Our epinephrine auto-injector represents a proven, low-cost treatment for patients in the U.S. who require the use of epinephrine products."
The auto-injector is conveniently packaged with numbered and color-coded instructions and is designed for single-dose use by patients and caregivers in an anaphylactic emergency. It is available in a package of two injectors and trainers are available upon request. For more information about the Impax' epinephrine auto-injector and its $0 co-pay program, please visit: http://epinephrineautoinject.com/ or call 855-449-4712.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Western Union (WU) Announces Agreements to Resolve U.S. Investigations
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints Mir Mazhar to CPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!