Impax Laboratories (IPXL) Issues Update on Generic Adrenaclick Auto-Injector Amid EpiPen Headlines
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Impax Laboratories, Inc. (Nasdaq: IPXL) provided an update and additional information to patients, physicians and customers on its epinephrine injection, USP auto-injector, 0.15 mg and 0.3 mg., the authorized generic of Adrenaclick.
Epinephrine injection, USP auto-injector (also called epinephrine auto-injector) is an emergency injection (shot) of epinephrine used for the treatment of life-threatening allergic reactions known as anaphylaxis.
"With all the recent news related to epinephrine auto-injection products, we are increasing our mission to inform patients, caregivers and the professional community regarding the availability of this epinephrine auto-injector product," said Fred Wilkinson, President and Chief Executive Officer of Impax. "Our epinephrine auto-injector represents a proven, low-cost treatment for patients in the U.S. who require the use of epinephrine products."
The auto-injector is conveniently packaged with numbered and color-coded instructions and is designed for single-dose use by patients and caregivers in an anaphylactic emergency. It is available in a package of two injectors and trainers are available upon request. For more information about the Impax' epinephrine auto-injector and its $0 co-pay program, please visit: http://epinephrineautoinject.com/ or call 855-449-4712.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal Signal (FSS) Executive Chairman Dennis J. Martin to Retire
- Rhône Enters Agreement o Acquire Zodiac from Carlyle Group (CG)
- Misonix (MSON) Interim CEO Stavros Vizirgianakis Acquires 761K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!