Impac Mortage Holdings (IMH) Prices 3M Follow-On Offering of Common Stock at $13/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: IMH) (the “Company” or “Impac”) announced today the pricing of its public follow-on offering of 3,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $13.00 per share. The number of shares sold represents a 20% increase of the shares offered beyond what was included in the preliminary prospectus supplement. Gross proceeds to Impac are expected to be approximately $39.0 million before deducting underwriter discounts and commissions and estimated expenses payable by Impac. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of common stock offered in the public offering on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments, if any.
JMP Securities LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. The offering is expected to close on or about September 21, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
A registration statement relating to these securities was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on May 28, 2015 and declared effective on June 16, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!