Impac Mortage Holdings (IMH) Prices 3M Follow-On Offering of Common Stock at $13/Share
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: IMH) (the “Company” or “Impac”) announced today the pricing of its public follow-on offering of 3,000,000 shares of common stock at a public offering price of $13.00 per share. The number of shares sold represents a 20% increase of the shares offered beyond what was included in the preliminary prospectus supplement. Gross proceeds to Impac are expected to be approximately $39.0 million before deducting underwriter discounts and commissions and estimated expenses payable by Impac. In addition, the Company has granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of common stock offered in the public offering on the same terms and conditions to cover over-allotments, if any.
JMP Securities LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. The offering is expected to close on or about September 21, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
A registration statement relating to these securities was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on May 28, 2015 and declared effective on June 16, 2015.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- Kodak (KODK) Files $1.2B Mixed Shelf
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJMP Securities
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!