Immunomedics (IMMU) Taps Greenhill & Co. as Strategic Advisor; Will Assist in IMMU-132 Out-Licensing
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Immunomedics, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMMU) announced that it has engaged Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE: GHL) to serve as a strategic advisor primarily to assist in its ongoing efforts to out-license sacituzumab govitecan (IMMU-132), the Company’s lead investigational antibody-drug conjugate (ADC).
“The hiring of Greenhill is a testament of our commitment to complete a licensing arrangement for IMMU-132, as well as potentially other technology assets,” remarked Dr. David M. Goldenberg, Chairman, Chief Scientific Officer and Chief Patent Officer. “They will assist us in the review of our different partnering structures for IMMU-132,” he added.
The Company also announced the advisory services to the Chairman, provided by Dr. Sol J. Barer, have now ended. “I want to thank Sol for his contribution in strengthening our business and commercial development strategies, particularly in recommending Greenhill to us,” Dr. Goldenberg added.
Updated results with sacituzumab govitecan (IMMU-132) in patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer have been submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed medical journal. Presentations of results of sacituzumab govitecan in other indications are also planned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!