Immunomedics (IMMU) Taps Greenhill & Co. as Strategic Advisor; Will Assist in IMMU-132 Out-Licensing
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Immunomedics, Inc. (Nasdaq: IMMU) announced that it has engaged Greenhill & Co., Inc. (NYSE: GHL) to serve as a strategic advisor primarily to assist in its ongoing efforts to out-license sacituzumab govitecan (IMMU-132), the Company’s lead investigational antibody-drug conjugate (ADC).
“The hiring of Greenhill is a testament of our commitment to complete a licensing arrangement for IMMU-132, as well as potentially other technology assets,” remarked Dr. David M. Goldenberg, Chairman, Chief Scientific Officer and Chief Patent Officer. “They will assist us in the review of our different partnering structures for IMMU-132,” he added.
The Company also announced the advisory services to the Chairman, provided by Dr. Sol J. Barer, have now ended. “I want to thank Sol for his contribution in strengthening our business and commercial development strategies, particularly in recommending Greenhill to us,” Dr. Goldenberg added.
Updated results with sacituzumab govitecan (IMMU-132) in patients with metastatic triple-negative breast cancer have been submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed medical journal. Presentations of results of sacituzumab govitecan in other indications are also planned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adams Resources (AE) Appoints New CFO
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Gets CE Mark for Proclaim SCS System Conditional Labeling
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Offers pre-Specificed Subgroup Analysis of FALCON Trial; PFS Seen as Largely Consistent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!