Immune Pharma (IMNP) Enters 4M Share Stock Purchase Agreement
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: IMNP) announced today that it has entered into a stock purchase agreement with an existing stockholder for the sale of 4,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock at a fixed price of $0.50 per share, for gross proceeds of $2,000,000. There are no warrants, no restrictive covenants, and no restrictions on use of proceeds.
For full disclosure, please refer to the Form 8-K filed on September 7, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
- Twilio (TWLO) Prices 7M Share Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of ~$280M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!