Immune Pharma (IMNP) Enters 4M Share Stock Purchase Agreement
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: IMNP) announced today that it has entered into a stock purchase agreement with an existing stockholder for the sale of 4,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock at a fixed price of $0.50 per share, for gross proceeds of $2,000,000. There are no warrants, no restrictive covenants, and no restrictions on use of proceeds.
For full disclosure, please refer to the Form 8-K filed on September 7, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
- Medigus (MDGS) Prices 1.14M Registered Direct Offering at $0.67/ADS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!