Immune Pharma (IMNP) Board Approves Dedicated Subsidiary to Develop AmiKet; Enters Funding Arrangement
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Immune Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: IMNP) announced that the Board of Directors has approved to designate Maxim Pharmaceuticals Inc. ("Maxim"), one of the Company's existing subsidiaries, as the dedicated entity to develop and commercialize, and hold the intellectual property related to, AmiKet and other related pain and neurology assets. In addition, the Company has entered into a binding agreement with NPT (the "Binding Agreement"), a syndicate of experienced healthcare investors, pursuant to which NPT or its designees have agreed to purchase up to $20 million of the capital stock of Maxim, with an initial funding of $5 million to occur within thirty days. Previously, the Company entered into an option agreement with NPT, dated May 15, 2016, as amended on July 18, 2016. Pursuant to the Binding Agreement, immediately following the $5 million initial funding by NPT, Immune will expand the Board of Directors of Maxim, to five members which will include one NPT representative, and a newly hired Chief Executive Officer of Maxim.
For full disclosure please refer to the Form 8-K filed on September 16, 2016
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Announces Positive Top-Line Results from First Phase 3 Trial of Plecanatide
- PPG Industries (PPG) Announces Restructuring Plan, Targeting $125M in Yearly Savings
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!