Immune Design (IMDZ) Plans Public Offering of Common Stock
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Immune Design Corp. (Nasdaq: IMDZ) announced today that it plans to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares in the proposed offering are to be sold by Immune Design. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or the actual size or terms of the offering.
Jefferies LLC, Leerink Partners LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. In connection with the offering, Immune Design intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of its common stock offered in the public offering.
Immune Design plans to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund further clinical development of its Antigen Specific and Antigen Agnostic approaches, including CMB305, G100, ZVexNeo and ZVex2.0, continue developing the manufacturing process and scale up of its product candidates, and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Affimed (AFMD) Prices 10M Share Offering at $1.80
- Affimed (AFMD) to Offer Common Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!