Immune Design (IMDZ) Plans Public Offering of Common Stock
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Immune Design Corp. (Nasdaq: IMDZ) announced today that it plans to offer and sell shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares in the proposed offering are to be sold by Immune Design. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or the actual size or terms of the offering.
Jefferies LLC, Leerink Partners LLC and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. In connection with the offering, Immune Design intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of its common stock offered in the public offering.
Immune Design plans to use the net proceeds of the offering to fund further clinical development of its Antigen Specific and Antigen Agnostic approaches, including CMB305, G100, ZVexNeo and ZVex2.0, continue developing the manufacturing process and scale up of its product candidates, and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Prices $50.35M Common Stock Offering
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Announces Pricing of $4.1M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Prices ~$152M Common Stock Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!