Illumina (ILMN) Files Notification with FTC, DoJ Over Complete Genomics (GNOM) Bid
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
On November 27, 2012, Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) made a notification filing with the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 in connection with Illumina's proposed acquisition of Complete Genomics, Inc (Nasdaq: GNOM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nextera Energy (NEE) to Sell Texas Fossil Generating Assets for $1.59B
- Frontline (FRO) Updates on Key Dates in Frontline 2012 Merger
- Abengoa (ABGB) Announces Board Approval of Several Management, Power Delegation Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!