Illumina (ILMN) Files Notification with FTC, DoJ Over Complete Genomics (GNOM) Bid
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
On November 27, 2012, Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) made a notification filing with the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 in connection with Illumina's proposed acquisition of Complete Genomics, Inc (Nasdaq: GNOM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Illumina (ILMN) to Hold
- EVINE Live (EVLV) Prelim. Q4 EPS Misses Views; CEO Bozek Steps Down
- Three PE Firms Eye Ball's (BLL) Manufacturing Assets in Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!