Illumina (ILMN) Files Notification with FTC, DoJ Over Complete Genomics (GNOM) Bid
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
On November 27, 2012, Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) made a notification filing with the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 in connection with Illumina's proposed acquisition of Complete Genomics, Inc (Nasdaq: GNOM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alere (ALR) Files Complaint Against Abbott (ABT) Regarding Merger
- Credit Suisse Assesses St. Jude Medical (STJ) Risk; Says Product Removal Unlikely But Could Be Grounds for Abbott to Exit or Lower Bid
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Agrees to Divest IGBT Business as Part of Fairchild Semi (FCS) Acquisition - FTC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!