Illumina (ILMN) Files Notification with FTC, DoJ Over Complete Genomics (GNOM) Bid
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
On November 27, 2012, Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) made a notification filing with the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 in connection with Illumina's proposed acquisition of Complete Genomics, Inc (Nasdaq: GNOM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orizon Aerostructures Acquires Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) Chanute Facility
- Galapagos NV (GLPG) is Definitely Considering Takeovers, CEO Tells FD - Bloomberg
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Offer to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners (CQH) for $21.90/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!