Illumina (ILMN) Files Notification with FTC, DoJ Over Complete Genomics (GNOM) Bid
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
On November 27, 2012, Illumina, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILMN) made a notification filing with the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Federal Trade Commission under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 in connection with Illumina's proposed acquisition of Complete Genomics, Inc (Nasdaq: GNOM).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steris (STE), Synergy Will Contest FTC's Attempt to Block Merger
- Heartland Financial (HTLF), Premier Valley Bank Enter Merger Agreement
- Marathon Partners Sends Letter to Shutterfly (SFLY) Board; Comments on Recent Proxy Contest Settlement Talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!