Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (GEVA) (BRDR) (FATE) (MGI) Higher; (WLT) (ZU) (NDLS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) CFO Buys ~7K Shares
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ALLETE, Inc. (ALE) Unit to Acquire AES Armenia Mountain Wind in $108M + Debt Deal (AES)
- Children's Place (PLCE) Said to Mull Sale; Retains Goldman to Advise
- PlasmaTech Biopharma (PTBI) to Acquire Abeona Therapeutics in Stock + Milestones Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!