Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) on Watch Amid Icahn-Related Rumors
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Xiao Nan Guo's Move to Acquire Stake in Wowo Limited (JMU) Passes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!