Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTD Cos. (FTD) to Acquire Liberty Interactive's (LINTA) Provide Commerce Floral, Gifting Businesses
- Ford Motor (F) July U.S. Sales Rose 9.5%; Escape, Fusion Bolster Gains
- Microsoft (MSFT) Responds to Decision in Customer Data Warrant Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!