Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DC Mayor to Announced Settlement with Exelon (EXC) Over Pepco (POM) Merger - Bloomberg
- Nelson Peltz's Trian Builds $2.5B Stake in General Electric (GE)
- Carmike Cinemas (CKEC) Acquires Sundance Cinemas for $36M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!