Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- Twitter (TWTR) Held Talks to Acquire Flipboard for $1B in Stock - Report
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/26: (GKNT) (LPSN) (TWC) Higher; (ETSY) (FSLR) (HBAN) Lower (more...)
- Priceline (PCLN) Will Make Additional $250M Investment in Ctrip.com (CTRP)
- Barrick Gold (ABX), Zijin Mining Enter Strategic Partnership; Zijin Will Acquire 50% of Barrick Niugini
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Bank (TD) to Acquire Nordstrom's (JWN) $2.2B Credit Card Portfolio; New Card Issuer Agreement Entered
- Time (TIME) Announces Acquisition of Sports-Focused Independent Content Network, FanSided
- WiLAN (WILN), GammaTech Enter Multi-Year Patent License Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!