Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Presses eBay (EBAY) for Records Related to Skype Sale
- FMC Corp.'s (FMC) Split News is a Slight Negative for Chemtura (CHMT), Citi Analyts Say
- salesforce.com (CRM) May Unload San Francisco Land as Prices Soar - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!