Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Wall St. ends lower after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Alere (ALR) Faces Criminal Probe Over Medicare, Medicaid Billing - DJ
- FOMC Maintains Rates (Full Statement)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (PCMI) (GRPN) (CRUS) (FB) Higher; (INFN) (ARGS) (RCII) Lower (more...)
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FTC: Mylan (MYL) Agrees to Certain Divestitures to Clear Meda Deal
- JAB Beech Completes $21/Share Acquisition of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD)
- Osisko Intersects 16.6 g/t Au Over 6.7 Metres at Windfall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!