Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Repsol Drops Plans to Buy all of Talisman Energy (TLM) - Bloomberg
- Vicon Industries (VII) Completes IQinVision Merger; Sets Special Dividend Payment Date
- Allergan (AGN) Special Meeting Set for Dec. 18 - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!