Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- DA Davidson's Ramey Discusses Speculation Icahn Will Sell Herbalife (HLF) Shares
- LKQ Corp (LKQ) to Acquire Keystone Auto in $450M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!