Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GNC Holdings (GNC), Vitamin Shoppe (VSI) Gain; Vitamin Shoppe in Talks About Hiring Advisor - Reuters
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Enters $900M Acquisition, Lease Back Deal with MEDIAN Kliniken Group
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports Court of Appeals Invites Google to Respond to En Banc Petition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!