Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Increases Buyback by 10M Common Shares
- Investment firm Pleasant Lake offers to buy MagnaChip
- Hatteras Financial (HTS) Announces Completion of Pingora Management Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!