Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Wall Street ends higher, driven by energy amid global tension
- Putin Says Loss of Russian Warplane Due to Backstabbing; Will Have Serious Consequence for Turkey Ties
- Exclusive: Shire prepares to make new bid for Baxalta - source
- U.S. GDP growth raised for third quarter
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- VIVUS (VVUS) Icahn-Connected Director Denner Resigns
- Icahn to Accelerate Xerox (XRX) Restructuring - Piper Jaffray
- Tropicana Entertainment Announces Plans for Multi-Million Dollar Land Based Gaming Development at Tropicana Evansville
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!