Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTC Approves Divestiture in ZF Friedrichshafen, TRW Automotive Holdings (TRW) Deal
- Nokia (NOK), China Huaxin Enter Agreement to Form New Joint Venture in China
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Will Explore Strategic Alternatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!