Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- McDonald's (MCD) Food Quality Improvements Seen as Important Part of Turnaround
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/04: (NVGN) (W) (AEO) Higher; (NSPR) (CYCC) (BOBE) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bain, Gold Gate Competing for ANN, Inc. (ANN) - Reuters
- Gannett (GCI) to Spin Independent Publishing Unit; Icahn Withdraws Board Nominations, Proxy Proposals
- 8x8, Inc. (EGHT) Reports New Contact Center Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!