Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Broadcom (BRCM) in Advanced Talks with Avago Tech (AVGO) - DJ
- Reynolds American's (RAI) Acquisition of Lorillard (LO) Cleared by U.S. FTC
- UPDATE: Nike (NKE) Reportedly Snared in FIFA Probe
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (CERE) (ATRM) (HYGS) Higher; (GBIM) (KORS) (MOLG) Lower
- Michael Kors (KORS) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Issues Light FY16 Outlook
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Teva Pharma (TEVA) May Sweeten Offer for Mylan (MYL) Before July
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Will Discontinue Reporting Monthly Same-Store Sales Data
- Nice Systems (NICE) in Talks to Acquire LivePerson (LPSN) - Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!