Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/3: (MBLX) (OREX) (MDR) Higher; (OPWR) (PRIM) (CMLS) Lower
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Price Target Raised to $26 at Piper
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gannett (GCI) to Spin Independent Publishing Unit; Icahn Withdraws Board Nominations, Proxy Proposals
- Time Warner (TWX) Active on Unconfirmed Rumors
- Smith & Nephew (SNN) Lower as Stryker (SYK) Approves New Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!