Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Discusses Bull, Bear and His View on Apple (AAPL) Following Romp
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global Management (APO) Associated Funds to Acquire AmQuip Crane Rental, Maxim Crane Works
- Neogen Corp. (NEOG) Announces Acquisition of Preserve International and Tetradyne
- Dell, EMC (EMC) Family of Businesses Will be Called 'Dell Technologies'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!