Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Initial Jobless Claims 287K vs 297K Expected
- Wayfair, Inc. (W) IPO Opens Sharply Higher after Strong Pricing
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (ESPR) (RLD) (TSLA) Higher; (CREE) (WILN) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Starboard Value LP offers to acquire REALD (RLD) for $12 per share - 13D
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Unit Closes $161M+ Sale of Three Solar Plants (TRP)
- Harvest Natural Resources (HNR) Reports Extension to SPA Termination Date
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!