Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/17: (EEFT) (SNDK) (PLXS) Higher; (UEPS) (BKS) (GOOG) Lower (more...)
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
- Initial Jobless Claims Came in Lower-than-Expected at 304K Last Week
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vintage Capital Sends Letter to Aaron's (AAN)
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc. (ENT) Completes AIA Merger
- Osisko Announces Friendly Acquisition Agreement With Yamana Gold and Agnico Eagle
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!