Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/7: (EVOK) (PACB) (PVA) Higher; (AXPW) (NUS) (CTRV) Lower
- Wall St. slips as oil rally fades, earnings worries mount
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Will Appoint Two Icahn Nominees to Board
- Williams Cos. (WMB) said to plan gas pipeline sale to appease FTC concerns - Bloomberg
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) to Acquire Cornerstone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!