Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Wall Street trims gains after Yellen remarks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/27: (VSLR) (STKL) (CAL) Higher; (HERO) (UNXL) (TEX) Lower
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunOpta (STKL) Active; Tourbillon Pushes for Sale - DJ
- MagnaChip (MX), Engaged Capital Enter Settlement Agreement; Board Changes Announced
- Zoomlion Terminates Negotiation in Relation to Proposed Acquisition of Terex (TEX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!