Icahn Won't Extend Oshkosh (OSK) Offer, 22% Tendered at Expiration
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
Carl Icahn says he won't extend his tender offer for Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK). The deal expired with 22 percent of outstanding Oshkosh tendered.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Issues Release on Family Dollar Stores (FDO); Big Win, But Sees Other Bidders
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Lorillard (LO) to Neutral; Sees Higher Chance of Merger Closing
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Moves Higher on DG/DLTR Bidding War Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!