Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Closes VIP Gaming Rooms in Galaxy Macau and StarWorld
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Iao Kun Group Holding Company Limited (Nasdaq: IKGH) announced that as part of its comprehensive strategic review of its VIP gaming room operations in Macau, it has closed its VIP gaming rooms at the Galaxy Macau and StarWorld, effective September 10, and terminated its agreements with Sang Heng and Sang Lung Gaming Promotion Ltd. relating to those facilities.
IKGH believes the closure of both facilities will generate total annual savings of approximately US$4.0 million. The strategic review of IKGH’s operations in Macau remains ongoing, and IKGH anticipates taking additional action to reduce its operating expenses and preserve its capital position in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corindus Vascular Robotics (CVRS) Reports FDA Clearance for Next-Gen Robotic System
- Amec Foster Wheeler (AMFW) Provides Update; Notes FX-Driven Boost to FY16/17 Reported Numbers
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces External Review Following Arrest of Former Employee
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!