Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Closes VIP Gaming Rooms in Galaxy Macau and StarWorld
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Iao Kun Group Holding Company Limited (Nasdaq: IKGH) announced that as part of its comprehensive strategic review of its VIP gaming room operations in Macau, it has closed its VIP gaming rooms at the Galaxy Macau and StarWorld, effective September 10, and terminated its agreements with Sang Heng and Sang Lung Gaming Promotion Ltd. relating to those facilities.
IKGH believes the closure of both facilities will generate total annual savings of approximately US$4.0 million. The strategic review of IKGH’s operations in Macau remains ongoing, and IKGH anticipates taking additional action to reduce its operating expenses and preserve its capital position in due course.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) Acknowledges Receipt of Congressional Letter; Issues Commentary
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Enters Settlement with U.S. SEC Over Allegations of Overstated Profits; Will Pay Penalty
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!