IXYS (IXYS) Introduces New High-Power Laser Diode Emulator
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS) announced today the introduction of the HPL-2400 High-power Laser Diode Emulator and Load by its IXYS Colorado division. This module can dissipate up to 2400 watts of power at precise load configurations to match any number of laser diodes and other high-power loads.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard may apply for China payment license this year
- Synta Pharma (SNTA), Madrigal Pharma (MDGL) Complete Merger
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!