IXYS (IXYS) Introduces New High-Power Laser Diode Emulator
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS) announced today the introduction of the HPL-2400 High-power Laser Diode Emulator and Load by its IXYS Colorado division. This module can dissipate up to 2400 watts of power at precise load configurations to match any number of laser diodes and other high-power loads.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V): Rating And PT Remain After Surprise CEO Change - Nomura
- Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Appoints New CFO, CISO
- Reynolds American (RAI) Affirms Receipt of British American Tobacco (BTI) Offer; Will Evaluate
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!