IXYS (IXYS) Introduces New High-Power Laser Diode Emulator
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS) announced today the introduction of the HPL-2400 High-power Laser Diode Emulator and Load by its IXYS Colorado division. This module can dissipate up to 2400 watts of power at precise load configurations to match any number of laser diodes and other high-power loads.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Visa (V) to Market Perform
- Alpha Natura (ANR) Unit Receives Imminent Danger Order from MSHA; No Citations Issued
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Launches Original Comedy, Drama Pilots in U.S., U.K.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!