IXYS (IXYS) Introduces New High-Power Laser Diode Emulator
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS) announced today the introduction of the HPL-2400 High-power Laser Diode Emulator and Load by its IXYS Colorado division. This module can dissipate up to 2400 watts of power at precise load configurations to match any number of laser diodes and other high-power loads.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) Completes Takeover of Sleepy's
- Visa Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!