IXYS (IXYS) Introduces New High-Power Laser Diode Emulator
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Credit Suisse Has Increased Confidence in Tesla (TSLA) 2015 Volume
IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS) announced today the introduction of the HPL-2400 High-power Laser Diode Emulator and Load by its IXYS Colorado division. This module can dissipate up to 2400 watts of power at precise load configurations to match any number of laser diodes and other high-power loads.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V), MasterCard (MA) Gain as $6.8 Trillion Chinese Market Could Become Fair Game
- Zynga (ZNGA) COO Clive Downie Resigns
- Casella Waste Systems (CWST) Postpones 2015 Annual Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!