IXYS (IXYS) Introduces New High-Power Laser Diode Emulator
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
IXYS Corporation (NASDAQ: IXYS) announced today the introduction of the HPL-2400 High-power Laser Diode Emulator and Load by its IXYS Colorado division. This module can dissipate up to 2400 watts of power at precise load configurations to match any number of laser diodes and other high-power loads.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- RPM International (RPM) Enters Agreement to Resolve Bondex-Related Asbestos Claims
- Visa Inc. Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2014 Net Income of $1.4 Billion or $2.17 Per Diluted Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!