ITUS Corporation (ITUS) Announces NASDAQ Continued Listing Compliance
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ITUS Corporation ("ITUS") (NASDAQ: ITUS), today announced that it has received formal notice from the Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC that the company has evidenced compliance with all requirements for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market. On August 24, 2016, the company was notified by NASDAQ that it no longer met the minimum continued listing requirements, and the August 24 matter is now closed.
ITUS is developing Cchek™, a proprietary early cancer detection technology which measures a patient's immunological response to a malignancy by detecting the presence, absence, and quantity of certain unique immune system cells that exist in and around a tumor and that enter the blood stream.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITUS Corporation (ITUS) Taps Tacere Therapeutics' Catelani as CFO
- First NBC Bank Holding (FNBC) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Standard Motor Products (SMP) Inks New Supply Agreement with PurePower Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!