ITUS Corporation (ITUS) Announces NASDAQ Continued Listing Compliance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ITUS Corporation ("ITUS") (NASDAQ: ITUS), today announced that it has received formal notice from the Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC that the company has evidenced compliance with all requirements for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market. On August 24, 2016, the company was notified by NASDAQ that it no longer met the minimum continued listing requirements, and the August 24 matter is now closed.
ITUS is developing Cchek™, a proprietary early cancer detection technology which measures a patient's immunological response to a malignancy by detecting the presence, absence, and quantity of certain unique immune system cells that exist in and around a tumor and that enter the blood stream.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITUS Corp. (ITUS) Announces Prelim. Data from Cchek Cancer Study; Strong Sensitivity, Specificity Data Noted
- Cardiome Pharma (CRME) Announces Early Launch of XYDALBA in the U.K.
- ITUS Announces Cchek(TM) Preliminary Cancer Patient Efficacy Study Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!