ITUS Corporation (ITUS) Announces NASDAQ Continued Listing Compliance
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
ITUS Corporation ("ITUS") (NASDAQ: ITUS), today announced that it has received formal notice from the Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC that the company has evidenced compliance with all requirements for continued listing on The Nasdaq Capital Market. On August 24, 2016, the company was notified by NASDAQ that it no longer met the minimum continued listing requirements, and the August 24 matter is now closed.
ITUS is developing Cchek™, a proprietary early cancer detection technology which measures a patient's immunological response to a malignancy by detecting the presence, absence, and quantity of certain unique immune system cells that exist in and around a tumor and that enter the blood stream.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Responds to FTC Antitrust Charges
- McKesson (MCK) to Pay $150M Settlement For Failure to Report Suspicious Drug Orders
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Announces Two Patents for Fabrication Process of BrushForm 158
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!