ITT Educational (ESI) Discloses Received CID from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
In a Form 8-K, ITT Educational (NYSE: ESI) disclosed it received a Civil Investigative Demand from the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on May 18th. The CID is related to private student loan practices.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ku6 Media Co., Ltd. (KUTV) CEO Resigns; Plans 40% Headcount Reduction
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Being Probed by Government Regarding Promotions
- Zogenix, Inc. (ZGNX) Issues Statement on Mas. Gov. Patrick's Actions Over Zohydro ER
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!