ITT Educational (ESI) Discloses Received CID from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
In a Form 8-K, ITT Educational (NYSE: ESI) disclosed it received a Civil Investigative Demand from the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on May 18th. The CID is related to private student loan practices.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Receives Wells Notice from SEC: Receives Listing Extension
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 9/19: (HD) (VRTX) (MSFT) High; (SDRL) (ESI) (PGN) Low
- Sky-mobi Limited (MOBI) Reports New Partnership With China Unicom
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!