ITT Educational (ESI) Discloses Received CID from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
In a Form 8-K, ITT Educational (NYSE: ESI) disclosed it received a Civil Investigative Demand from the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on May 18th. The CID is related to private student loan practices.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AEROCAMPUS Aquitaine, Europe's leading aircraft maintenance training center, adopts IC.IDO for Virtual Reality
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI) Names James L. Bierman as President & CEO
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Comments on Prelim. AGM Voting Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!