ITT Educational (ESI) Discloses Received CID from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/23: (CYTX) (SCSS) (TSCO) (JAKK) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) (UA) Lower (more...)
- 3M COMPANY (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Lifts FY14 Profit Outlook
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
In a Form 8-K, ITT Educational (NYSE: ESI) disclosed it received a Civil Investigative Demand from the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on May 18th. The CID is related to private student loan practices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Reiterates Outperform Rating on ITT Educational Services (ESI)
- U.S. Geothermal (HTM) Offers Update on 3 Projects
- Versar (VSR) Awarded $4.2M Fence To Fence Environmental Services Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!