ITT Educational (ESI) Discloses Received CID from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Wall Street rises as hawkish Fed boosts financial stocks
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/29: (MCUR) (HLF) (MYL) Higher; (CZR) (ADMP) (KTOS) Lower (more...)
In a Form 8-K, ITT Educational (NYSE: ESI) disclosed it received a Civil Investigative Demand from the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on May 18th. The CID is related to private student loan practices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Received ED Letter from U.S. Dept. of Education; Says Sanctions, Requirements Imposed
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Halted, News Pending
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Announce Post-Merger Exec Appointments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!