ITT Educational (ESI) Discloses Received CID from Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/04: (IPCM) (BLXT) (S) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (MDAS) Lower (more...)
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
In a Form 8-K, ITT Educational (NYSE: ESI) disclosed it received a Civil Investigative Demand from the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on May 18th. The CID is related to private student loan practices.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c; Appoints Interim CFO
- TeamHealth Holdings (TMH) to Acquire IPC Healthcare (IPCM) in ~$1.6B Deal
- Progenics Pharma (PGNX), Johns Hopkins University Enter Licensing Agreement Covering PyL
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!