INTL FCStone (INTL) to Acquire ICAP's EMEA Oils Business
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq: INTL) announced that its subsidiary, INTL FCStone Ltd, has reached an agreement to acquire the London-based EMEA oils business of ICAP plc following of the approval granted by the UK Competition and Markets Authority.
The business includes over 30 front office employees across the fuel, crude, middle distillates, futures and options desks with deep-rooted relationships with over 200 well known commercial and institutional customers throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Philip Smith, CEO of INTL FCStone Ltd, said, “This is an excellent opportunity to add an experienced and highly regarded team within the oil broking sector. This customer-centric business helps complement our already extensive product and service offering out of London, that includes grains and oilseeds, coffee and cocoa, metals, foreign exchange, global payments and fixed income.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Apple (AAPL) said to have approached Time Warner (TWX) a few months ago - DJ
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Approves Previously Announced Spin-Off
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!