INTL FCStone (INTL) to Acquire ICAP's EMEA Oils Business
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq: INTL) announced that its subsidiary, INTL FCStone Ltd, has reached an agreement to acquire the London-based EMEA oils business of ICAP plc following of the approval granted by the UK Competition and Markets Authority.
The business includes over 30 front office employees across the fuel, crude, middle distillates, futures and options desks with deep-rooted relationships with over 200 well known commercial and institutional customers throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Philip Smith, CEO of INTL FCStone Ltd, said, “This is an excellent opportunity to add an experienced and highly regarded team within the oil broking sector. This customer-centric business helps complement our already extensive product and service offering out of London, that includes grains and oilseeds, coffee and cocoa, metals, foreign exchange, global payments and fixed income.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire Apiary
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Names Jennifer Whip to Board of Directors
- Anthem (ANTM) Extends Cigna (CI) Merger Termination Date Until April 30, 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!