IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Announce Post-Merger Exec Appointments
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IMS Health Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: IMS) and Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc. (NYSE: Q) announced key senior management roles in the future Quintiles IMS corporate leadership team, subject to the completion of the merger.
Senior functional leaders reporting to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ari Bousbib will include Michael McDonnell, EVP and Chief Financial Officer; James Erlinger, EVP and General Counsel; and Trudy Stein, EVP and Chief Human Resources Officer.
Global business leaders reporting to Mr. Bousbib will include, for the clinical research business, Tom Pike, Vice Chairman and President, Research & Development Solutions; and for the commercial business, Kevin Knightly, President, Information and Technology Solutions; José Luis Fernández, President, Global Services; Jon Resnick, President, Real-World Insights; and Scott Evangelista, President, Contract Sales Organization.
“I am proud to be part of a leadership team with deep industry knowledge, a proven track record of success and a commitment to transforming healthcare for the better,” said Ari Bousbib. “That commitment extends across the 50,000 talented professionals who will soon become part of one global team. Together, we are making excellent progress on our integration planning and are confident that we will be ready for a strong start on day one of the merger.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- Cepheid (CPHD) Announces Final Regulatory Hurdles Cleared to Close Danaher (DHR) Merger
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) Appoints New Vice Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!