IMAX Corp. (IMAX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Offers Box Office, Network Updates
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
IMAX Corp. (NYSE: IMAX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $86.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $73.25 million.
Network Update: During the quarter, the Company installed 50 theatres, of which 48 were for new theatre locations and 2 were upgrades. The Company also signed contracts for 162 theatres in the third quarter of 2016. The total IMAX theatre network consisted of 1,145 systems as of Sept. 30, 2016, of which 1,037 were in commercial multiplexes. There were 547 theatres in backlog as of Sept. 30, 2016, up 23.8% from the 442 in backlog as of June 30, 2016. For a breakdown of theatre system signings, installations, network and backlog by type, please see the end of this press release.
Box Office Update: Gross box office from IMAX DMR® titles was $186.3 million in the third quarter of 2016, compared with $189.8 million in the prior-year period. The average global DMR box office per-screen average in the third quarter of 2016 was $184,700.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on IMAX Corp. (IMAX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!