IHS Says Netflix (NFLX) Surpassed Apple (AAPL) in US Online Movies During 2011
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
IHS reporting Netflix (Nasdaq: NFLX) surpassed Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) in 2011 to take the lead in the US Online Movies category. Stay tuned for more details.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry Exodus Continues in October; Apple Remaints Top Handset OEM in U.S. - comScore
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Cameco (CCJ) Discontinues Joint Venture with Uranium Resources (URRE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!