IDEX Corp. (IEX) Announces Completion of SFC KOENIG Acquisition
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of SFC KOENIG AG (“SFC KOENIG”). SFC KOENIG, headquartered in Dietikon, Switzerland, produces highly engineered expanders and check valves for critical applications across the transportation, hydraulic, aviation and medical markets.
IDEX Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andy Silvernail stated: “We are excited to welcome SFC KOENIG to the IDEX family. SFC KOENIG’s highly engineered content and deep customer relationships are an excellent fit with the IDEX operating model. SFC KOENIG will be part of the IDEX Sealing Solutions Platform within the Health & Science Technologies Segment and advances our strategic initiative to pursue acquisition opportunities in the highly engineered fastening and sealing markets.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- PTC (PTC), Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Enter IoT Solutions Collaboration
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Receives $64M U.S. CBP Contract for Z Portal Systems
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!