IDEX Corp. (IEX) Announces Completion of SFC KOENIG Acquisition
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) announced that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of SFC KOENIG AG (“SFC KOENIG”). SFC KOENIG, headquartered in Dietikon, Switzerland, produces highly engineered expanders and check valves for critical applications across the transportation, hydraulic, aviation and medical markets.
IDEX Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andy Silvernail stated: “We are excited to welcome SFC KOENIG to the IDEX family. SFC KOENIG’s highly engineered content and deep customer relationships are an excellent fit with the IDEX operating model. SFC KOENIG will be part of the IDEX Sealing Solutions Platform within the Health & Science Technologies Segment and advances our strategic initiative to pursue acquisition opportunities in the highly engineered fastening and sealing markets.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Prices 10M Common Shares, Warrants Offering for Proceeds of ~$15M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!