ICON plc (ICLR) Announces Completion of Clinical Research Management Acquisition
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
ICON plc, (Nasdaq: ICLR) announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Clinical Research Management, Inc. (ClinicalRM).
ClinicalRM provides full service and functional research solutions to a broad range of U.S. government agencies. Their extensive expertise extends across basic and applied research, infectious diseases, vaccine development and testing and response to bio-threats. In addition, they have worked in collaboration with government and commercial customers to respond to the threat of global viral epidemics.
Commenting on the acquisition, ICON’s Chief Executive Officer, Ciaran Murray said: “ClinicalRM has a strong track record of partnering successfully with government agencies and NGOs. They will provide a platform for ICON to further penetrate this significant market segment as we continue to grow and diversify our customer base. ClinicalRM’s work in the area of global vaccine development will further enhance our capabilities in this important area to the benefit of customers and patients globally.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Morgan Stanley, Citi plan Brexit job moves: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!