ICF International (ICFI) Awarded Contract Worth Up To $100 Million From U.S. Dept of Labor
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) has been awarded a new contract by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Chief Evaluation Officer (CEO) to support the agency’s commitment to high-quality evaluation and performance improvement. The multiple-award blanket purchase agreement has a term of five years with a maximum value of $100 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial (PNC), Freddie Mac (FMCC) Enter $89M Loan Settlement
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- LKQ Corp (LKQ) to Acquire Keystone Auto in $450M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!