Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Adds New M&A Managing Director
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Houlihan Lokey, Inc. (NYSE: HLI) announced that Joseph Mooney has joined the firm's Mergers & Acquisitions Group as a Managing Director. He is based in New York.
Mr. Mooney joins from Sagent Advisors, where he most recently served as Head of Mergers & Acquisitions. Before joining Sagent in 2013, he spent 15 years at Citigroup, most recently as the senior M&A partner covering East Coast technology. Mr. Mooney has worked across numerous industry sectors advising both domestic and international clients on a range of buy-side, sell-side, and merger-of-equals transactions, as well as activist defense engagements. Prior to Citigroup, he worked in the Mergers & Acquisitions groups at both Morgan Stanley and Salomon Brothers.
"Joe has extensive public and private company experience across several industry sectors, including technology, healthcare, business services, and financial technology, and he has worked on nearly every type of M&A situation over the course of his 20-year career," said Steven Tishman, Global Head of M&A. "We are delighted that Joe is joining the team and are confident that he will be an excellent resource for our clients," he added.
"I was attracted to Houlihan Lokey by its strong reputation for delivering independent, high quality advice and superior results to its clients," said Mr. Mooney. "I look forward to contributing to the significant momentum the firm has achieved to date," he continued.
Mr. Mooney holds a B.A. from Hampden-Sydney College and an MBA from Duke University.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
- Ethicon Announces Acquisition of Megadyne Medical Products (JNJ)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Morgan Stanley, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!