Host Hotels (HST) Enters New $500M Term Loan
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: HST) today announced that it has closed on a term loan for $500 million ("Term Loan") through an amendment and restatement of its existing credit facility. The Term Loan has a five-year maturity and the interest rate spread depends on the Company's leverage ratio. Based on the Company's current leverage ratio, the Term Loan has a floating interest rate of LIBOR plus 180 basis points (or approximately a 2.0% all-in interest rate). Proceeds from the Term Loan will be used to repay a portion of the revolver draw associated with the Company's recent acquisition of the 888-room Grand Hyatt Washington, D.C., as well as to redeem $400 million of senior notes. The Term Loan was arranged by Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Securities, LLC, as joint lead arrangers and joint book runners.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP) Receives Third Austrialian Patent for ORMD-0901
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- OXiGENE (OXGN) Announces Positive Topline Results Phase 2 Study GOG186I
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!