Host Hotels (HST) Enters New $500M Term Loan
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: HST) today announced that it has closed on a term loan for $500 million ("Term Loan") through an amendment and restatement of its existing credit facility. The Term Loan has a five-year maturity and the interest rate spread depends on the Company's leverage ratio. Based on the Company's current leverage ratio, the Term Loan has a floating interest rate of LIBOR plus 180 basis points (or approximately a 2.0% all-in interest rate). Proceeds from the Term Loan will be used to repay a portion of the revolver draw associated with the Company's recent acquisition of the 888-room Grand Hyatt Washington, D.C., as well as to redeem $400 million of senior notes. The Term Loan was arranged by Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Securities, LLC, as joint lead arrangers and joint book runners.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ISI Group Starts Host Hotels (HST) at Neutral
- Caterpillar (CAT) Total Machine Sales Down 10% in June
- Weyerhaeuser (WY), DuPont Pioneer Enter Seed Tech Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!