Host Hotels (HST) Enters New $500M Term Loan
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: HST) today announced that it has closed on a term loan for $500 million ("Term Loan") through an amendment and restatement of its existing credit facility. The Term Loan has a five-year maturity and the interest rate spread depends on the Company's leverage ratio. Based on the Company's current leverage ratio, the Term Loan has a floating interest rate of LIBOR plus 180 basis points (or approximately a 2.0% all-in interest rate). Proceeds from the Term Loan will be used to repay a portion of the revolver draw associated with the Company's recent acquisition of the 888-room Grand Hyatt Washington, D.C., as well as to redeem $400 million of senior notes. The Term Loan was arranged by Wells Fargo Securities, LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Securities, LLC, as joint lead arrangers and joint book runners.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FTD Cos. (FTD) to Acquire Liberty Interactive's (LINTA) Provide Commerce Floral, Gifting Businesses
- BioMarin (BMRN) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Sells riority Review Voucher for $67.5 Million
- Regeneron (REGN) and Sanofi (SNY) Report Plan to Use Priority Review Voucher For Alirocumab U.S. FDA Submission
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!