Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT) Prices 11M Share Stock Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Hospitality Properties Trust (Nasdaq: HPT) today announced that it has priced a public offering of 11,000,000 common shares at a price to the public of $30.75 per common share. The settlement of this offering is expected to occur on August 19, 2016. HPT expects to use the proceeds of this offering to repay amounts outstanding under its unsecured revolving credit facility and for general business purposes. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,650,000 common shares.
The joint bookrunning managers for this offering are Citigroup, BofA Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley. The joint lead managers for this offering are Jefferies, RBC Capital Markets and UBS Investment Bank. The co-managers of this offering are Baird, BB&T Capital Markets, Cannacord Genuity, Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., D.A. Davidson & Co., FBR, Janney Montgomery Scott, JMP Securities and Oppenheimer & Co.
This press release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy shares, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which the offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction. The prospectus supplement relating to this offering and related prospectus will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and copies can be obtained by contacting the offices of: Citigroup, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: (800) 831-9146; BofA Merrill Lynch, Attn: Prospectus Department, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd Floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, email: email@example.com; or Morgan Stanley, Attn: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesUBS, Cantor Fitzgerald, Citi, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Merrill Lynch, Robert W Baird, Bank of America, RBC Capital, D.A. Davidson, Janney Montgomery Scott, JMP Securities, BB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!