Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN) CFO Resigns to Pursue Other Opportunities
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (NASDAQ: HRZN) announced today the resignation of Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer Christopher M. Mathieu, effective August 31, 2016, to pursue other opportunities.
Horizon has appointed Daniel R. Trolio, currently Horizon’s Vice President and Corporate Controller, as Vice President of Finance and Interim Chief Financial Officer, effective September 1, 2016, while Horizon conducts a search for Mr. Mathieu’s permanent successor. Mr. Trolio has served as Vice President and Corporate Controller since 2010 and has been responsible for supervision of all Horizon’s accounting functions as well as tax and financial reporting. Mr. Trolio has also held the same positions with Horizon Technology Finance Management LLC, the Company’s advisor, since 2006.
Prior to joining Horizon, Mr. Trolio served as Senior Manager at a regional public accounting firm and has held positions with KPMG LLP and Arthur Andersen LLP. Mr. Trolio earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accountancy, with honors, from Bentley University and a Master of Science degree in taxation from the University of Hartford. He is a Certified Public Accountant, chartered in the State of Connecticut.
“On behalf of our entire team, I want to thank Chris for his many contributions to Horizon’s success and wish him well in his future endeavors,” said Robert D. Pomeroy, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Horizon. “I am also pleased to congratulate Dan Trolio on his new role. Dan has been with Horizon since prior to our 2010 IPO and has played a key role in our history as a public company. His in-depth knowledge of our operations makes him well-suited for this leadership role and we are fortunate to have an executive of Dan’s caliber serve as interim CFO.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!