Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Receives USPTO Notice of Allowance for RAYOS-Related Patent
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Horizon Pharma (Nasdaq: HZNP) announced that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has granted a Notice of Allowance for U.S. patent application number 14/563,000 (U.S. publication number 2015-0141388), entitled "Delayed-Release Glucocorticoid Treatment of Rheumatoid Disease" that covers Horizon’s U.S. approved medicine RAYOS (prednisone) delayed-release tablets.
The Notice of Allowance concludes the substantive examination of the patent application and will result in the issuance of a U.S. patent after administrative processes are completed. The U.S. patent scheduled to issue from this application will expire August 3, 2027. After issuance, Horizon plans to list the patent in the FDA's Approved Drug Products with Therapeutic Equivalence Evaluations, or Orange Book. This will be the eighth U.S. patent to be listed in the Orange Book for RAYOS.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Concordia International (CXRX) CEO to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!