Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Enters Rebate Agreement with Prime Therapeutics
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Horizon Pharma plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) announced that it has entered into a rebate agreement with Prime Therapeutics, which secures formulary status for its primary care medicines. The rebate agreement begins on October 1, 2016.
“Our philosophy is and will continue to be to ensure that patients have access to the medicines their physicians prescribe,” said Timothy P. Walbert, chairman, president and chief executive officer. “The Prime Therapeutics rebate agreement in addition to the previously announced CVS/Caremark agreement provides increased access to patients as well as sustainability and durability for our primary care business. We continue discussions and negotiations with other pharmacy benefit managers and payers with the goal of further increasing patient access for our clinically relevant primary care medicines.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ExxonMobil (XOM) to Acquire Assets in Permian Basin for $5.6B in Shares Plus $1B in Contingent Cash Payments
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Announces Departure of CEO, Trims Q4 Guidance
- Allergan (AGN), Gedeon Richter Announce Positive Phase III Results for Ulipristal Acetate 5 and 10 mg to Treat Uterine Fibroids
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!