Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Enters Rebate Agreement with Prime Therapeutics
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Horizon Pharma plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) announced that it has entered into a rebate agreement with Prime Therapeutics, which secures formulary status for its primary care medicines. The rebate agreement begins on October 1, 2016.
“Our philosophy is and will continue to be to ensure that patients have access to the medicines their physicians prescribe,” said Timothy P. Walbert, chairman, president and chief executive officer. “The Prime Therapeutics rebate agreement in addition to the previously announced CVS/Caremark agreement provides increased access to patients as well as sustainability and durability for our primary care business. We continue discussions and negotiations with other pharmacy benefit managers and payers with the goal of further increasing patient access for our clinically relevant primary care medicines.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Pfizer (PFE), Astellas Announce FDA Approval of Updated XTANDI Label for Adv. Prostate Cancer
- Dermira (DERM) Presents Data from DRM01 Phase 2b Trial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!