Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Enters Fifth Amendment of Supply Agreement with Bio-Technology General
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Thursday:
Item 1.01 Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement.
On September 5, 2016, Horizon Pharma Ireland Limited (“Horizon Ireland”), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Horizon Pharma plc (“Horizon Pharma”), entered into a Fifth Amendment to Commercial Supply Agreement (the “Fifth Amendment”) with Bio-Technology General (Israel) Ltd. (“BTG”), which amends that certain Commercial Supply Agreement, dated March 20, 2007, by and between Horizon Ireland and BTG, as amended (the “Agreement”).
Pursuant to the Fifth Amendment, among other things, BTG rescinded its prior notice of termination that was sent to Crealta Pharmaceuticals LLC in December 2015 (and would have caused the Agreement to terminate on December 15, 2018), the term of the Agreement was extended until December 31, 2030 and renews automatically for successive three year periods unless earlier terminated by either party upon three years prior written notice, and Horizon Ireland agreed to purchase certain minimum annual order quantities. The Agreement, as amended, may be terminated prior to December 31, 2030 by either party in the event of a force majeure, liquidation, dissolution, bankruptcy or insolvency of the other party, uncured material breach by the other party or after January 1, 2024, upon three years prior written notice.
The foregoing description of the Fifth Amendment does not purport to be complete and is qualified in its entirety by reference to the complete text of the Fifth Amendment, which will be filed, with confidential terms redacted, with the Securities and Exchange Commission as an exhibit to Horizon Pharma’s Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ending September 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!