Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces Aggregate $300M Senior Notes Offering; Plans to Borrow from Term Loan
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Horizon Pharma plc (Nasdaq: HZNP) announced that Horizon Pharma, Inc. and Horizon Pharma USA, Inc., its wholly owned subsidiaries, intend, subject to market and other considerations, to offer $300 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2024, and to borrow $375 million aggregate principal amount of incremental term loans under Horizon’s existing senior secured credit facility.
Horizon currently expects to use the net proceeds from the offering of notes and the incremental term loans to fund a portion of Horizon’s planned acquisition of Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. (“Raptor”), repay Raptor’s outstanding debt, and pay any prepayment premiums, fees and expenses in connection with the foregoing. The notes and the incremental term loans will be fully and unconditionally guaranteed by Horizon, as well as by certain of its existing and future subsidiaries.
The notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) and to non-U.S. buyers in accordance with Regulation S under the Securities Act.
The notes have not been and are not expected to be registered under the Securities Act or under any state securities laws and, unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States or to U.S. persons except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LinkedIn (LNKD), Microsoft (MSFT) Deal Closes
- Drone Aviation Holding Corp Named to 20 Most Promising Government Technology Solution Providers 2016 by CIOReview
- Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. Prices $15 Million Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, 14D9
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!