Hongli Clean Energy Technologies (CETC) Request for Continued Listing Granted by Nasdaq
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Hongli Clean Energy Technologies Corp. (Nasdaq: CETC) announced, as previously reported, on October 12, 2016, the Company received a Determination letter from The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (the "Nasdaq") notifying the Company of the Nasdaq Staff's determination that the Company's failure to timely file its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016 could serve as an additional basis for delisting from The Nasdaq Stock Market pursuant to Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). In addition, on November 16, 2016, the Company received an additional deficiency notice for the late filing of its periodic report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2016, which could also serve as an additional basis for delisting pursuant to Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). The Company had previously been notified that it did not comply with the $1.00 bid price requirement for continued listing, as set forth in Listing Rule 5550(a)(2) (the "Minimum Bid Price Rule"). In response, on October 27, 2016, the Company effected a 1-for-10 reverse stock split. As of the date of this filing, the Company's bid price has remained above $1.00 per share for 19 consecutive trading days.
Based on the foregoing, the Company requested a hearing before a Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel (the "Panel"). Following the oral hearing before the Panel on November 17, 2016, on November 21, 2016, the Company received written notification that the Panel had determined that the Company has regained compliance with the Minimum Bid Price Rule and has granted the Company's request for continued listing pending the filing of its delinquent reports and any necessary restatements with the Securities and Exchange Commission through January 31, 2017. Notwithstanding the foregoing, there can be no assurance that the Company will regain compliance by January 31, 2017, or that the Panel will grant a further extension in the event the Company does not timely regain compliance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!