Honeywell (HON) Receives $181M Follow-On from U.S. Navy for APU Logistics Support
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) has been awarded a follow-on five-year contract, worth $181 million, from the NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support (WSS) to provide logistics support for auxiliary power units (APUs) for F/A-18 A-G (including F/A-18 Australian F/G models), P-3, C-2, as well as F/A-18 main fuel controls (MFC) and the P-3 engine-driven compressor (EDC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA): 'Defending Innovation and Consumer Choice in New Jersey'
- Inovio Pharma (INO) Plans Q4 Release on March 17th; Street Sees Narrower Loss
- NRG Energy (NRG) to Acquire Retail Electric Business of Dominion (D)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!