Honeywell (HON) Receives $181M Follow-On from U.S. Navy for APU Logistics Support
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) has been awarded a follow-on five-year contract, worth $181 million, from the NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support (WSS) to provide logistics support for auxiliary power units (APUs) for F/A-18 A-G (including F/A-18 Australian F/G models), P-3, C-2, as well as F/A-18 main fuel controls (MFC) and the P-3 engine-driven compressor (EDC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- Honeywell To Present At Gabelli & Company Aircraft Supplier Conference
- Mast Therapeutics (MSTX) CMO to Depart, Replacement Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!