Honeywell (HON) Receives $181M Follow-On from U.S. Navy for APU Logistics Support
- Wall Street set to rebound as post Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP growth revised up to 1.1 percent
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) has been awarded a follow-on five-year contract, worth $181 million, from the NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support (WSS) to provide logistics support for auxiliary power units (APUs) for F/A-18 A-G (including F/A-18 Australian F/G models), P-3, C-2, as well as F/A-18 main fuel controls (MFC) and the P-3 engine-driven compressor (EDC).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays plc (BCS) Appoints New non-Executive Director
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Announces FDA Acceptance of Two NDAs Related to Adolescent, Adult Asthma
- Babcock & Wilcox (BW) to Restructure Traditional Power Business; Updates FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!