Honeywell (HON) Receives $181M Follow-On from U.S. Navy for APU Logistics Support
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) has been awarded a follow-on five-year contract, worth $181 million, from the NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support (WSS) to provide logistics support for auxiliary power units (APUs) for F/A-18 A-G (including F/A-18 Australian F/G models), P-3, C-2, as well as F/A-18 main fuel controls (MFC) and the P-3 engine-driven compressor (EDC).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell (HON) puts more active than calls a day after on speculation of activist investor position
- W. P. Carey (WPC) COO/Head of Asset Management Thomas Zacharias to Retire
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!