Honeywell (HON) Receives $181M Follow-On from U.S. Navy for APU Logistics Support
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- GM (GM) Sells Entire PSA Peugeot Citroen Stake
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) has been awarded a follow-on five-year contract, worth $181 million, from the NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support (WSS) to provide logistics support for auxiliary power units (APUs) for F/A-18 A-G (including F/A-18 Australian F/G models), P-3, C-2, as well as F/A-18 main fuel controls (MFC) and the P-3 engine-driven compressor (EDC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honeywell Announces Major Investments to Increase HFO-1234yf Production in the United States
- ARC Group (ARCW) Forms 3D Printing Division
- SeaWorld (SEAS) Prices 18M Common Secondary Offering at $30/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!