Honeywell (HON) Receives $181M Follow-On from U.S. Navy for APU Logistics Support
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) has been awarded a follow-on five-year contract, worth $181 million, from the NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support (WSS) to provide logistics support for auxiliary power units (APUs) for F/A-18 A-G (including F/A-18 Australian F/G models), P-3, C-2, as well as F/A-18 main fuel controls (MFC) and the P-3 engine-driven compressor (EDC).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Wins FDA Approval of Movanik
- Digital Power (DPW) Wins Two Contracts; Forecasts Related Annual Revenue of $1.3M for 5-Years
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Wins Boston-Area Casino License - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!