Honeywell (HON) Announces Completion of Intelligrated Acquisition
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Honeywell (NYSE: HON) announced that it has completed its $1.5 billion acquisition of Intelligrated, a privately held leader in supply chain and warehouse automation solutions, which was previously announced in July.
"With the continued growth of e-commerce, retailers and supply chain companies need a range of enterprise solutions to enhance their operational accuracy, efficiency and safety," said John Waldron, president and CEO, Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions. "We welcome the talented Intelligrated team to Honeywell and look forward to bringing together their innovative automated material handling solutions and software with our data capture and workflow performance technology. Our offering will enable businesses to harness the power of the Industrial Internet of Things to optimize productivity and increase fulfillment speed."
Intelligrated's supply chain and logistics solutions include automated storage and retrieval systems, palletizers, robotics solutions, software and tote-handling systems. The business will be integrated into Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions and led by Intelligrated's co-founder Chris Cole, who will report directly to Waldron.
Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions provides technology that improves enterprise performance, enhances workplace safety and enables greater product design innovation. Customers rely on Honeywell's connected solutions to increase worker productivity, enrich operational intelligence with data-driven insights and provide real-time safety intelligence.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Steel Partners Holdings (SPLP) to Acquire Remaining 36% Stake in Steel Excel
- Alere (ALR) Comments on Abbott (ABT) Complaint; Believes Suit is 'Without Merit'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!