Honda Motor (HMC) Announces Record Production in China for July 2016
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd. announced a summary of automobile production, Japanese domestic sales, and export results for the month of July 2016.Production in Japan for the month of July 2016 experienced a year-on-year increase for the third consecutive month (since May 2016).
Production in regions outside of Japan experienced a year-on-year decrease for the first time in 17 months (since February 2015). This includes record high production for the month of July in Asia and all-time record production in China.Worldwide production experienced a year-on-year decrease for the first time in 14 months (since May 2015).
Total domestic automobile sales in the Japanese market for the month of July 2016 experienced a year-on-year decrease for the second consecutive month (since June 2016).New vehicle registrations experienced a year-on-year decrease for the second consecutive month (since June 2016).
Sales of mini-vehicles experienced a year-on-year decrease for the second consecutive month (since June 2016).
Vehicle registrations - excluding mini-vehicles: Fit was the industry's fifth best-selling car among new vehicle registrations for the month of July 2016 with sales of 9,592 units. VEZEL was the industry's 10th best-selling car with sales of 6,295 units.Mini vehicles - under 660ccN-BOX was the industry's top-selling car in the mini-vehicle category for the month of July 2016 with sales of 13,024 units.
N-WGN was the industry's eighth best-selling car with sales of 6,155 units.Total exports from Japan in July 2016 experienced a year-on-year increase for the 13th consecutive month (since July 2015).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
- Medicinova (MNOV) Positive MN-166 Data Published in Neuropsychopharmacology
- Eyegate Pharma (EYEG) Granted Canadian Patent for Proprietary Iontophoretic Formulation and Use
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!