Hollysys Automation (HOLI) Wins Contract to Provide DCS for Fujian Luoyuanwan Power Plant
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (Nasdaq: HOLI) announced that it has signed a contract to provide its proprietary Distributed Control System ("DCS") for 2x1000MW ultra-supercritical coal-fire power generating units to Fujian Luoyuanwan Power Plant. The units are expected to go into operation in Oct. 2017.
Hollysys' management commented: "We feel honored and pleasant of winning the contract, which reflects the customer's recognition of our leading technology, superior solution and high quality product and service. This is another GW level ultra-supercritical power plant DCS contract win by Hollysys, which strengthened our top place in power industry market share. Going forward, we will continue to penetrate the high-end market of power industry and other industries, strengthen customer service, improve the ability of turnkey solution customization, promote our long term DCS business growth, and create value for our customers and shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Triumph Group (TGI) Announces Receipt of G650 Program Order Valued at $300M
- Federal Signal (FSS) Executive Chairman Dennis J. Martin to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!