Hollysys Automation (HOLI) Wins Contract to Provide DCS for Fujian Luoyuanwan Power Plant
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Hollysys Automation Technologies, Ltd. (Nasdaq: HOLI) announced that it has signed a contract to provide its proprietary Distributed Control System ("DCS") for 2x1000MW ultra-supercritical coal-fire power generating units to Fujian Luoyuanwan Power Plant. The units are expected to go into operation in Oct. 2017.
Hollysys' management commented: "We feel honored and pleasant of winning the contract, which reflects the customer's recognition of our leading technology, superior solution and high quality product and service. This is another GW level ultra-supercritical power plant DCS contract win by Hollysys, which strengthened our top place in power industry market share. Going forward, we will continue to penetrate the high-end market of power industry and other industries, strengthen customer service, improve the ability of turnkey solution customization, promote our long term DCS business growth, and create value for our customers and shareholders."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) Shareholders Approve Going Private Deal
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Announces David Jaffe as Chairman of the Board