HollyFrontier (HFC) Reports Unscheduled Shut Down of Navajo Refinery for Repairs
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced today that its subsidiary plans to make an unscheduled shutdown of the Navajo refinery fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) for mechanical repairs. It is anticipated this downtime will last approximately 10 to 15 days. Reduced crude throughput is expected to be approximately 800,000 barrels from this downtime.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- COPsync (COYN) Reports Nasdaq Panel Determination on Continued Listing
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!