HollyFrontier (HFC) Reports Unscheduled Shut Down of Navajo Refinery for Repairs
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced today that its subsidiary plans to make an unscheduled shutdown of the Navajo refinery fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) for mechanical repairs. It is anticipated this downtime will last approximately 10 to 15 days. Reduced crude throughput is expected to be approximately 800,000 barrels from this downtime.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Prelim. Q4, FY15 Revs Light of Expectations
- Cummins (CMI) Enters $500M Accelerated Buyback Plan
- Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) Issues Positive Update on INOpulse Phase 2; 6MWD Improvement Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!