HollyFrontier (HFC) Reports Unscheduled Shut Down of Navajo Refinery for Repairs
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced today that its subsidiary plans to make an unscheduled shutdown of the Navajo refinery fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) for mechanical repairs. It is anticipated this downtime will last approximately 10 to 15 days. Reduced crude throughput is expected to be approximately 800,000 barrels from this downtime.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: EPA Updates Emissions Standards for Petroleum Refineries
- Alexza Pharma (ALXA) CFO Resigns
- Dako (A) Receives FDA Approval for PD-L1 IHC 22C3 pharmDx
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!