HollyFrontier (HFC) Reports Unscheduled Shut Down of Navajo Refinery for Repairs
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced today that its subsidiary plans to make an unscheduled shutdown of the Navajo refinery fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) for mechanical repairs. It is anticipated this downtime will last approximately 10 to 15 days. Reduced crude throughput is expected to be approximately 800,000 barrels from this downtime.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Simmons Cuts Price Target on HollyFrontier (HFC) to $24 Following MTM Earnings Update
- DXI Energy (DXI) Closes First Tranche of Private Placement With Offering of 5.35M Shares of Common Stock
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Announces Sale of 50% Equity Stake in Utopia Pipeline Project
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!