HollyFrontier (HFC) Reports Unscheduled Shut Down of Navajo Refinery for Repairs
- Rock-Tenn (RKT), MeadWestvaco (MWV) Enter $16B Merger Agreement
- AXIS Capital (AXS), PartnerRe (PRE) to Merge in $11 Billion Deal
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Nextel Mexico in $1.875B Deal (NIHD)
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Issues Update on Month-to-Date Retail Trading Volume, Deal with Leucadia (LUK)
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Shares on Watch as New York City Braces for Blizzard
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced today that its subsidiary plans to make an unscheduled shutdown of the Navajo refinery fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) for mechanical repairs. It is anticipated this downtime will last approximately 10 to 15 days. Reduced crude throughput is expected to be approximately 800,000 barrels from this downtime.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) to Acquire Hiland Partners in ~$3B Deal
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) Receives FDA Fast-Track Designation for BCX4161
- Universal Display (OLED), LG Display(LPL) Enter OLED Tech Licensing Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!