HollyFrontier (HFC) Reports Unscheduled Shut Down of Navajo Refinery for Repairs
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced today that its subsidiary plans to make an unscheduled shutdown of the Navajo refinery fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) for mechanical repairs. It is anticipated this downtime will last approximately 10 to 15 days. Reduced crude throughput is expected to be approximately 800,000 barrels from this downtime.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Overweight on Expected Increase in Refining Margins (MPC) (VLO) (PSX) (TSO)
- Alpha Natural (ANR) Announces $250M Convertible Notes Offering
- Synta Pharma (SNTA) Presents Encouraging Interim Results from Ganetespib Phase 2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!